Pentwater Sportfishing Association
May 29 - 31, 2021 Memorial Weekend Fishing Derby
1. Entry Fee $10.00 per Registered Boat prior to fishing.
2. 50/50 Challenge coincides with Memorial Weekend Derby
Weigh-in times are the same as for the Derby
3. Boat must leave from and return to Pentwater Harbor
4. Weigh ONLY 3 fish during derby (2-Salmon & 1-Trout) or (1-Salmon and 2-Trout) per registered boat.
Cannot have 3 of same species.
Captain will declare when and which fish will count at time of weigh-in.
5. Winner determined by highest overall weight
In case of a tie - earliest weighed total wins.
6. 50% of total entry fees collected will go to winning boat and 50% to PSA.
Winner announced at Awards ceremony on Monday, May 31.
Need not be present to win.
7. Any disputes will be settled by PSA Derby Committee and are final.
8. Sign-up: Registration Gazebo, Village Marina, Friday, May 28, 4pm to 8 pm.
Must be registered before fishing derby starts.
Contact for Questions:
Any PSA Director / Officer