Pentwater Sportfishing Association
17th ANNUAL Pentwater Sportfishing Association
LADIES’ CLASSIC trout / Salmon FISHING TOURNAMENT
Saturday, August 3, 2019
Weigh-in at 1:00 pm
If we can’t fish Saturday, fish when you can Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Weigh-in / awards are then - Sunday august 4th - noon
All Species Caught on the Big Lake are Eligible for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Prizes
1st Place - Big Fish
2nd Place - Most Fish(Tie Determined by Heaviest Ten-Fish Weight)
3rd Place - Mystery Weight (Random weight chosen at weigh-in)
Prizes for biggest of each species: King salmon, Coho Salmon, Steelhead, and LAKE TROUT
* RULES *
1. HAVE FUN !!
2. D.N.R. Creel Limit Rules Apply. Minimum length - 18 inches - all species (psa rule)
3. Ladies Must: Set Hooks, Fight Fish & Net the Fish
4. Entire crew may Set Lines, Change Lures, Drive Boat & Unhook Fish
5. Maximum nine - rod limit
6. Boats must leave from and return to Pentwater channel.
7. Fish must be at scales by weigh-in time: 1 PM on Saturday (or Noon Sunday) -Weigh-in at Pentwater Village Marina
8. Catch legal limits of fish, weigh-in ten fish. (Choose your 10 before weigh-in)
9. One prize per boat, each boat at weigh-in wins a prize.
10.Open to the public. No Charter boats.
11. $15.00 registration fee for PSA members, $20.00 (and a membership) for non-members per boat prior to fishing.
12. BOUNDARY WATERS: North end Consumers Project (N 43-54-45), 2 miles south of Little Sable Lighthouse ( N 43-37-00) and Pentwater Lake to Longbridge Road.
info & Sign uP contact:
PAM CORNEL: 571.719.5912 LYN SNIDER: 616.291.2568 patsy gettings: 231.250.9737
REEL DANCER BOAT PRODUCER BOAT KEEPING IT REEL BOAT
OR, Charlie’s Marina (see Juanita)